be not alone in your journey towards healing and wholness
Prayer needed? Submit Your prayer request here
Need intercession or you struggle with anything you can not overcome? You are welcome to submit your prayer request.
Let’s put all our trust in Him. Leaving prayer request sometimes is a good way for us to bring any prison of our own to His Cross, to His light in front of community. We surrender our hearts and life to His mercy and by that we take away the power from enemy to attack us by dark secrets of our life. Jesus himself encourages us to ask in prayer and to ask together! What a promise He pours: “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.” Matt 18:19
Be encouraged, share and let us agree to pray together on your behalf.
Dear friends, I kindly ask you to leave here only prayer requests. If you want to promote your blog, organisation, company, product or whatever, you are always welcome to contact me directly through email: email@example.com. Thank you for respecting this requirement.
Submit Your Prayer Request
Become an intercessor – encourage others by your prayer for their needs and be blessed!
When you pray for one of the requests below, be sure to click on the I prayed for you button so that we can let the requestor know how many times their request has been lifted up.
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church--Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God's direction for his life) and Ann (God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski